Users Online Now: 2,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 531,691
Pageviews Today: 880,959Threads Today: 298Posts Today: 5,128
10:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject VERY IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE WAR, 33 YEAR OLD PROPHECY NOW BECOMING FULLFILED,
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message See this link for a prophecy from 33 years ago that is now coming to fullfilment.
I have researched all faith's prophecy and this one's time seems it is upon us NOW.

At this point, I would quit arguring over what "faith' is right, and listen to the messsages being passed on.

There are many here who want to throw the baby out with the bath water, which is what the great evil one wants.....and has done so to the point that those with out the true inter compass are confused and lost.

Now we have the truth that is revealing itself and there is no refuting it anymore. READ and WEAP.
I do not think those who await the great war knows what is on the forefront.

No one in the United States have seen or experienced the base behavior that will overcome those with out the Lamb of God's Holy Spirit within them.

[link to www.tldm.org]

THE START
Veronica - I can see Jerusalem, and Egypt, Arabia, French Morocco, Africa. Oh, my goodness! There seems to be a very dense darkness now settling upon those countries....
"The start of the Third World War, My child." - Our Lady, March 29, 1975

COMMUNISTIC RUSSIA
"For it is their plan to subdue you, once they get the billions that they need in aid, to bring up the economy and buy more armaments. They have not disposed of their armaments, My child and My children. They store them in other nations. They have the same goals as their forefathers." - Our Lady, June 18, 1992

CONSECRATE RUSSIA
"The fast trod of these hoofs come from, My child, the Apocalypse! The red horse is war! And war is in the balance next, My child. And what can you do about this? This is My direction from Heaven—and We hope, My children, that you will get this out to the world—unless the bishops and the Holy Father in unity with all the bishops of the world—unless they consecrate Russia to My Mother's Immaculate Heart, the world will be doomed! Because Russia will continue to spread her errors throughout the world, rising up wars and carnage and pestilence and famine." - Jesus, June 17, 1989

RAY GUNS
Veronica - That's what it is, it's a ray gun. And he's now pushing the trigger, and I see, it looks like long streams of light, but everything it hits just disintegrates and melts.
"Russia, My children, has this implement of destruction. While the United States and Canada and most of the world go about crying for peace, tranquility, love, they are not aware of the fact that Russia has every mind to take them over, be it good or bad. And if they have to annihilate the whole land of its people, they want that land, and they will use any means to get it." - Our Lady, July 25, 1985

go to the site for more info....time is running out. No time to argue over what religion you are before all hell brakes lose.

666 and the mark of the beast, UNBELIEVABLE. TAKE A LOOK. UNDER OBAMA CARE. see below sipet, same link, differnt page.

Will the Mandatory Microchip in ObamaCare End Up Being the Mark of the Beast?

There's a pretty starling thing in the bill that 95% of Americans won't like.
ObamaCare has a microchip implant for you… The Obama Health care bill includes (under Class II, Paragraph 1, Section B) “(ii) a class II device that is implantable”. Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 (B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to
15 information respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary

As approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.”

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case. Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth is not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). With a name like CHIP it would seem consistent to have the chip implanted into a child. Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip.

India Launches Project to ID 1.2 Billion People...

Wall Street Journal reported on September 29, 2010:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP