Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NASA Scientist Says He Is 95% Sure There Is Life on Mars
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Experiments done more than two decades ago on Martian soil collected by Viking Lander 1 and 2 provided evidence that life might exist on the red planet, according to Joseph Miller, Ph.D. who’s been working on NASA space projects for 30 years.

Miller recently did a re-analysis of data collected by the Viking Landers, and found that something in the collected soil was apparently metabolizing nutrients—and doing so with a distinct biological rhythm that, he says, can only be found in a living cell.

"We think that in conjunction with the strong indications from Mars Observer images that show water flowed on the surface in the recent past, a lot of the necessary characteristics of life are there."

"I think back in 1976, the Viking researchers had an excellent reason to believe they’d discovered life; I’d say it was a good 75 percent certain. Now, with this discovery, I’d say it’s over 90 percent."

[link to www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP