Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John Titor Can You Hear Me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why do you not reply to me anymore? You hate me? Project disapproves? can't see my messages? Thank you for telling us the future, but with you hinting at getting off the forums, i think its time for the world to know. Why do you do this? Who are you? how many of you are there? Why did you give up a great future to go on a practical suicide mission if you knew it would be worthless? What's REALLY changed since you were here? You could stop everything, all of these wars from happening, in fact, I take it back, you're too late. You should have gone public, warned our time about sandy, everything to come. You were sent to change the future. Not play this game. How many people really are on this site? not many. You didn't help the masses, you warned little of us. Maybe you are on here because one of us is important? Why didn't you do more. Now finally, answer this: How could you possibly know if I get married or not? Do you really know who I am? Why did you want me e-mail "oh give me your e-mail and i will tell you all you want to know" "[email protected] when will I get the e-mail" "Oh, in the future where the knowledge will be pointless to you because you will already know what happened" I NEVER recieved anything, you said 2 things: a video game and an e-mail, i never got anything. Tell us the truth, no more "oh it doesnt matter if im from the future or if i'm just some japanese dude trolling america for the past 20 years." Facts. Truth. Answers. i'm tired of this. Who can we send e-mails if we want to talk to you? Theres people I really want to meet. Klattu, and my fan.

Nobody post except for John. I honestly don't care about your opinions on this, it will only make me hate you more.

I'm done. Answer this so that I may leave.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP