Users Online Now: 1,525 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 316
Pageviews Today: 578Threads Today: 0Posts Today: 6
12:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Barber is Ex-IDF Sayeret and He Gave Me a Warning and Good Advice Tonight
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My barber served in the Israeli Defense Force Sayeret. He is still young. We watched the news as he cut my hair around 8 pm EST. We usually talk about our families, but this time I asked him what he thought of the mess in the ME...and he surprised me and said "we are the last generation." Then he said "it's unfolding before our very eyes," and that the destruction of Israel is inevitable. He said that the reason why Obama was re-elected was to usher in the final countdown. I asked him what I could do to prepare, and he said "spend time with your family." So instead of food inventory and cleaning weapons tonight, I will instead light a candle and play some piano for my wife. Time is short my friends. Take the advice of my barber. Good luck to you all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP