Users Online Now: 2,241 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 811,460
Pageviews Today: 1,339,100Threads Today: 543Posts Today: 9,319
01:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How every single thing throughout time is connected.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think I have just figured out how every single thing on this planet is connect from the beginning of time.
Imagine you and one other person are together in a room. When you breath in air is drawn into our body to our lungs. The lungs oxygenate our blood and then the air is breathed back out. This happens about 12-18 breaths per minute. This is also happening when the other person in the room breathes.
As you know, germs can be transferred by people breathing showing quite clearly that what comes out of one persons lungs can be transferred to another person via breath. If germs can be transferred this way then surely somewhere in that breath you exhaled there is some microscopic atom that was part of your DNA
So when I breath I breath in air that has been in another person. OR when I breath out my DNA I also breath in another persons DNA.
Now imagine how much of the air is breathed in and out of our lungs every day. This is the same air that has been on this planet since the beginning.

"Hold on" I hear you say.
"air is recycled by trees"
Yes this is true. Everyday the carbon dioxide breathed out of our bodies is cleaned and recycled by trees and plants through photosynthesis. This is the process where a plant or tree uses the sunlight to turn carbon and water into nourishment to help it grow. (we will talk about this in a minute) Oxygen is the bi product. So when the tree releases oxygen surely a microscopic part of the tree must be in the oxygen too, since it was the tree that made the oxygen.

So it now appears that our DNA is in the plants and trees. And part of the genetic code of the tree must also be in us as We breathe in the air with the oxygen in it that the tree made.

As i was sayin before the carbon and the water that the tree uses helps the tree grow. The trees has roots that go in to the ground air rate the soil by pushing and breaking the soil up as the roots grow bigger. Trees and plants also use the soil for nourishment . As the tree air rates the soil obviously again here there is a crossover of genetic codes and microscopic atoms.

So just to recap so far - we breath out air that has carbon that has been in our bodies that is breathed in by the trees, which is the transferred to the soil, and the soil is transferred to the tree, and the tree release oxygen which we then breath in again. Starting the hole thing over again.

Soil over eons of time gets moved around. Whether it be by man (excavation, farming, building, industry etc) or by nature (erosion, wind, animals, earthquakes, tornados etc)thus also moving all of those microscopic particles from all of our DNA.

This process has happens FOREVER. You breath in microscopic particles from EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAS EVER BEEN ON THIS PLANET.

We are all connected through AIR. You have billions of microscopic pieces of everything that has ever existed, in your body.and everything on this planet has or will have a part of you in it to.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP