Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject whines of a stepmother
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a stepmother to a very let's call her tenacious little girl we will call her Alyssa. I love her to death but dealing with all that comes with her is going to kill me. Her mother is a extweeker psycho her stepfather thinks hes her dad even though he is black and has even done dna proving he is not. Her biological dad my now husband has been im her life since she was 2 i have been there since 2.1/2 she is now 6 so thats the back story so now i am in between a stupid custody battle her dad wants more time her motherwants more time and i just want to scream. They both overcompensate trying to be the better parent and i am stuck dealing with a little brat who throws tantrums and demands everything. People always tell me that i know what i was getting myself into um no i didn't i had no idea what a cluster fuck of ridiculous i was getting myself into i love them both but i feel like this is too much for him to expect me to desl with and the best part is he doesn't care. At all about how i feel being a stepparent is the worst job ever and as much as i can see the positives all i feel is the negativeswtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP