Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Coyotes VS Turkeys
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The coyotes are out of control. They are eating every possible food source out there.

Down the road we had a huge flock of turkeys this summer and fall. Call me crazy but I think they are awesome to watch. We had an albino that had his own acre. Thought it was cool to see a regular colorful one hanging out with him(this fall). For those that are hunters or just watchers, it was really cool. Posiible chance they could mate and another albino or unique turke. No one would think it was ok to take that lonely (and then partnered albino). The coyotes have been howling for months... You can here them with a large brood of little ones. A month ago I had 8 wild turkeys in my yard. They find food and always follow the same path (you would understand if u ever hunted or just watched a turkey). Within 2 weeks I seen 5 and then none.

Coyotes are there own unique creature but they reek havoc and disorder. Whether you are a hunter, farmer or just a watcher the coyotes are multplying to fast. Get out your meat carcauses and put them back in order.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP