Users Online Now: 2,007 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 992,203
Pageviews Today: 1,328,606Threads Today: 327Posts Today: 5,209
10:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You know what??? FUCK IT!!!! I am not making another post on GLP Voicing my opinions anymore
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just wanted to start a discussion that everyone would probably be familiar about but some take it to another level and call it me 1st class asshole because I want to discuss something personal for a change instead of posting bullshit. Like I said before I’ll say it again I can’t wait for a cataclysm on a scale to wipe out billons of people all at once because this generation does not deserve another year on this world at all.

Religion has destroyed this world

Sex has destroyed this world

Money has destroyed this world

Freedom and power has destroyed this world

And you see it is the same foundation that this world is built on that is taking it down, far down into an abyss.
If no one wants to free their mind and always live as someone else’s technology so be it!!
The meaning to life I guess for you all is live in the moment because that is all that matters

After this post which is my last of me voicing my opinion, all I hope for now is that GREAT DOOM ON A CATASTROPHIC SCALE UNLIKE ANYTHING MANKIND HAS EVER SEEN OR WILL EVER SEE SINCE THE FALL OF THE DINOSAURS 65 MILLION YEARS AGO CLEANSE THIS WORLD WE CALL EARTH OR DESTROY IT COMPLETELY TO SAVE THE FUTURE GENERATION TO COME HERE AND CONTINUE THE BULLSHIT WHAT THE FOREFATHERS STARTED
I AM GOING TO HOPE FOR THIS, PRAY FOR THIS, BELIEVE IN THIS, USE BLACK MAGIC FOR THIS, MEDITATE FOR THIS, USE SPIRITUAL POWER FOR THIS AND MENTAL POWER FOR THIS,

I AM GOING TO DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO TAKE THIS CIVILIZATION OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME BECAUSE NONE OF YOU KNOW WHO I AM OR WHERE I LIVE OR WHAT I LOOK LIKE BECAUSE SOMEHOW SOME WAY I WILL MAKE SURE I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL MAKE SURE I BRING THIS CIVILIZATION TO ITS KNEES!
GET READY FOR A SHIT STORM LIKE NO OTHER BECAUSE NOW THE REAL REALITY SHOW BEGINS TODAY! AND IT IS ABOUT TO BE ON CNN AND ALL MAIN STREAM MEDIA OF HOW THE WHOLE PLANET WENT TO FUCKING SHIT!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP