Users Online Now: 1,903 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,110,129
Pageviews Today: 2,030,156Threads Today: 697Posts Today: 15,138
07:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NewCrazy "Insider Information" regarding the GENERAL and HIS truth!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to theulstermanreport.com]

***Snip***
RI: The general opened up the…the “can of worms” this morning. We now have a four star general and CIA Director letting lawmakers know that there was serious alterations to the CIA summary of the Benghazi attack. All references to it being a terrorist attack were…they were removed from the original CIA document. Now I am left asking where is that original document. If that was provided by the general, and it’s being reviewed by the committee, then that committee has no choice but to go right back to the White House and ask…it’s the two questions everybody is already asking right now. I’ve been hearing it all morning and afternoon now. WHY was it changed? WHO changed it?

UM: Who would have the authority to do that? To alter the CIA Director’s assessment, right?

RI: Exactly – exactly. Who could do that? Has to be high up. Administration. And whoever did that, how…who would do that without the president’s stamp? Without his approval? Now I was…I heard from a staffer…they said it was the campaign. The campaign reviewed it and changed it and sent Rice out onto the Sunday news shows. That sounds…well, it’s outrageous. But…it…all of the campaigning the president was doing…has been…he’s been at it for over two years. The campaing has always been his priority. So…so maybe that’s possible. Now that’s not a minor point here. If national security…the death of an ambassador and three other Americans…now if that…(inaudible)…so if there was a decision from the campaign, then…well…I’ll say it. That could be cause for impeachment. The president would be in violation of his oath. At least it’s how I understand it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP