Users Online Now: 2,241 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 992,512
Pageviews Today: 1,972,347Threads Today: 833Posts Today: 17,330
09:46 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are people going crazy where you live?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Its getting to a point where I'm tired of it and wish to move somewhere nicer if that's possible these days. I feel like everyone except my family has lost their minds around here. Every day there is something new going on. I like where I live but its a small crowded populated area. And I feel like if I spend too much more time here I'll go crazy like these people are. Last year some kid from my high school went crazy and killed his dad and blamed aliens. Someone I knew recently lost his mind and did some weird stuff that I don't want to get into.

But the latest happened today with this crazy bitch. [link to www.wcvb.com]

Its like soon enough its gonna be worst here I know it. People will be blowing up public buildings and shit. But growing up here I never had any worries of cuckoo people. Never had to worry about people shooting up schools or movie theaters/malls. Every where you go felt safe, now you never know what someone could be planning. And lately everyone is on edge, my neighbors, the cops. Its weird. I feel like nobody trusts anyone anymore.

But what is it like in your area/community?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP