Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Found a baby at walmart
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I swear human beings are worse then animals found a 1 year old little boy crying in the middle of a isle at walmart while i usually don't shop there i was getting some dog food and see this poor kid crying i asked him did you lose your mom? My two boys were there so i ask my oldest to get me a worker and say that a child is lost. Not one person stops to ask if everything is ok if they could help just walk right by like zombies. When the employee arrived she had a blank look so i suggest can you use the P.A say a child has been found!!!! Well a few min later the "mom" came and took her baby not one worried look or thank you for finding my son. She had a look like we owed her something.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP