Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A test for those true in Christ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message when i was about 5 years old i said something to my mother about the bible.
at that age I was under full protection of the Holy Ghost, as any other kid of that age.
what i said was not to make fun, but was serious and i sincerely believed what i said.
now i still see the truth in that statement.
and as i speak these words i already fully accepted to bear the cross.
and what is said here is made with full spiritual responsibility.
if you hold christ to your heart, observe your reaction when you will read the sentence.
In case some part of you feels anger or other unholy feeling, that is from a part of you which is not true in Christ.
Look until you find acceptance in your heart for words spoken by a sincere 5 years kid.
Remember, it is not primarily about the meaning of the words. Same words in the mouth of most of men is only mockery.
But in the mouth of a 5 years kid it is pure truth.
Ponder upon this.
And if something in you drives you toward accusing me, for what you will read below, think thrice before posting.
Because those things were really said through the mouth of a pure soul.

i said then, about the bible that "it is just a science fiction story from stone age"

i praise you all who have the purity of heart to be smiling at this point.
for those who don't, search a little harder and you will find that little kid inside who has the wisdom to smile.

love to all
hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP