Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject E.T Disclosure is going to happen - My blog of events
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's the age old question that millions around the globe have wondered.

Are we alone?

It seems that these days the answer is a no.

As an abductee of extraterrestrials I can easily say for myself that these beings exist, but for some people its too weird or delusional. This is always understandable Even at times it is difficult for me to accept.

I have a main focus though and that is disclosure of the ET presence. I really think it will be knocking on our doorstep in a short time.

There are a lot of reasons why I think disclosure is coming. But the words "around the corner" or "soon" are used too often. I have and always will stand by my opinion that some kind of disclosure involving ets will occur by the end of this year or the next. The reason for this is related to the Mayan Calendars cyclic nature which corresponds to our universal time cycles. The cycle we are living in now is coming to an end and In turn a new cycle will begin.

over the course of my research I've discovered Several sources and met many people which have pointed to strong clues that disclosure is going to happen in our lifetime.

There is a lot I want to share.

each day I will add more to this thread

but to put this all in one page would take too long.

I'm doing this to document what I have experienced thus far.

Entry #1

Media Prepping

I wanted to start with this one first because it seems that this is grabbing the attention of a lot of people these days.

lately I have noticed that there has been a significant increase in ufo and et related shows which seem to be "prepping" us for some kind of contact. These programs which include Ancient Aliens, Conspiracy Theory, Shadow Ops, Alien Encounters and one that even discusses the famous STS footage from NASA have been aired on SciFi history channel, Discovery channel, TrueTV amongst more generating millions of views around the world.

[link to science.discovery.com]

Could it be that someone or some group out there is in the know that a major disclosure could be occurring soon? Or maybe because the infamous date of Dec 21 2012 is arriving at our doorstep soon.

Entry 2 coming soon.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP