Users Online Now: 1,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 367,471
Pageviews Today: 485,169Threads Today: 154Posts Today: 2,120
04:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Things they don't tell you about the nobody.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message They don't tell you how it feels to have your muscles contract and convulse because a dark minded person wants to feel powerful with their cruel machines.

They don't tell you how it feels to have to give up everything you believe in except that one last golden dream.

They don't tell you how it feels to have to be careful of everything you eat here and then be looked at like a weirdo for caring about oneself.

They don't tell you how lonely it can be to have people project their hopes, dreams and even sexual fantasies on you. Never seeing the real you, only what they want to see.

Or to be in cold weary flesh and not be able to hold the only person you really want to hold, just to stay warm. Sometimes just for the comfort.

They don't tell you how it feels to speak your heart and be treated like a con artist, sexual predator, crazy, druggy or otherwise negative assumption.

They don't tell you how it feels to remember a place without pain and have to wake up every morning here again. Ready to "serve". And it's to be done for freedom.

Or the simple dream of a simple family on a simple farm made impossible by gossip, media, extremists and just plain unjust land laws.

They don't tell you how it's better to watch the world go by on a computer screen than risk compounding your messiah complexes any further.

They don't tell you it's better to be a nobody than be a part of your wars. I'd rather feel your pain than risk adding to it. I just hope i don't go fetal again and cry for an hour because i can't stop you from murdering yourselves again, because you've freedom.

But they don't tell you about that.

Hoo rah.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP