Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject what are u waiting for
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message as we sit here typing comments on the latest news, some just to see if they can get the most hits, or a star, just like in school right, the gold star on the forehead.
this agenda is in full swing 24/7 pushing us toward the cliff. filling our minds with war and rumors of war, bloodshed, t.v. now showing violence live. no matter what you believe, if their agenda is good/bad for us, it is not an agenda of choice but force. this is bad.
My brothers/sisters, i am not so concerned as to want to survive, more than i want good to survive. we cannot win this war fighting fire/fire, we must overcome it with light/love.
where is this light/love ? it is in all of us.
whether you believe or not, one has to ponder the words of jesus; love each other as i have loved you !
it is my belief that he was filled with such love and compassion that he transcended/changed "in the twinkling of an eye".

I love you brothers/sisters, my part is not done, it is only beginning !

red_hearty_lovinred_heart
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP