Users Online Now: 1,201 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 68,445
Pageviews Today: 120,764Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 1,098
02:09 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I NEED EVERY GLPers ATTENTION! PLEASE READ!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm writing this because it concerns your future so please read, even though it looks a bit lengthy. It's so important!!!!

Please forgive me if this seems long...I wish I could have made a 'condensed version' for you! This is the best I could do....

I've been studying/researching/reading every possible article and video I can find about the upcoming date of December 21, 2012. I realize many people think nothing will happen on that date. I totally understand that opinion as I fight that 'doubt' myself at times.

Personally, for me, I've been a 'watcher' of the important dates of an upcoming transition/ascension/rapture since 1996. I've watched a ZILLION dates come and go with a disappointed heart every single time the date comes and goes with a 'non-event'.

However, most of the previous 'dates' were pretty insignificant compared to the upcoming date of December 21st. That date has been noted for thousands of years, so I tend to give it a little more credibility than the average date by the average modern individual or group.

According to Christians and Christian sites, some believe there will be a 'rapture' of not one group, but two, and some believe even three seperate groups of people who will be leaving Earth. They believe there is a 'first' group who are counted to be 'worthy to escape everything that is about to come to pass and stand before the Son of man'.

There have been teachers for years, teaching that there is a group called 'the manchild' or 'sons of God' that could be the 'chosen' 144,000 that will be left behind and their body 'changed' into their immortal bodies but they will be here to assist those who are 'left behind' to suffer in the seven year or 3 1/2 year tribulation.

Then, there is the new age theory or scientific theory that says that if you know and believe in this upcoming date, that by your own volition, you either will 'go to the 4th or 5th dimension' or stay behind in this one to further the development of your consciousness.

If you will type the date of December 21, 2012 in the search bar at the top of this page, you will see there are a lot of very compelling theories about this date from all walks of life. There are so many people who have lived in the past and in the present, who have so many good reasons to believe this date will be the 'end of the age' and a lot of scientific proof behind what they are saying. It's hard to argue with a lot of the presentations.

For me personally, I try to take all of these perspectives and put them together and make some sense from all of them combined. However, first and foremost, I look to the changes in the earth itself. I know that most of us are focused on the middle east war right now, but if you will see what the earth is currently doing, it will astound you.

As I type this, there have been NINE 6+ mag. earthquakes in the last NINE days. Volcanoes have been going off consistently without fail almost daily. And of course there are the weird sinkholes collapsing in the oddest places all over the world. There have been odd 'trumpet like' sounds going off all over the world and have been documented (even in the city where I live).

Last but not least, there are the multitudes of thousands of dying birds, fish, and mammals all over the world. And we can't forget the weird weather patterns such as a 'snow tornado' in Russia today and floods and hurricanes, etc. The weather is getting more intense along with all of the other signs. I'm not sure if these are all caused by the solar activity lately, but it makes sense if you study it.

To me, when you look at all of the things I mentioned above, it's like the earth and the people of the earth are getting more and more violent. Everything is 'heating up' whether physically or mentally or spiritually. Everyone (especially Christians) these days are easily angered and have lost the love in their hearts that was there years ago. Everyone is fighting a battle, whether it's physical or mental or spiritual.

I realize that in reality, we are all 'spiritual beings having a human experience', so sometimes I sit and think to myself, if I were the Creator/Father of this earth and eveyone on it and I were the essense of 'unconditional love' what would I do with this world and the people in it at this point?

If I were the Creator/Father and the people of the earth were my children, and they were fighting and killing and bent on hurting and violence, I would do whatever any loving Father would do. I would save my children from themselves. I would somehow put an 'end' to this madness and push a 'reset' button and start all over again. I would do whatever it took to protect my children from harm. That is what unconditional love is all about - sacrifice and protection and provision.

And on that note, I'm not sure how many of you are aware of it, but did you know they found Noah's ark years ago? You can google it and see pictures of it. It's amazing! When I see the pictures, I remember what the Bible says about those days...

Matt 24:37 'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So my thinking is...

Since the Ark has been found and Noah is REAL, then I guess we should be wondering if this date on December 21st is the same scenario. No one believes anything will happen, just like they didn't believe Noah.

Those who heard God speak to them (represented by Noah's family) went into the ark and the door was shut. Can't you just imagine the shock on the faces of the people outside the ark when the rains came pouring down and never stopped? It kills me to think of the thousands of people pounding on the ark trying to get in as the waters are rising higher and higher until they drowned, screaming for help....

I realize that most people don't believe that anything will happen on December 21st. But, do you want to be like the people left on the outside of the ark? Wouldn't it be better to be safe than sorry and talk to your Father and make sure you are ready if the date is real??

I know there is a lot of cynicism and sarcasm and lack of love on this site. But I know that deep down in the heart of every person here, NO one wants to be caught screaming and crying out for their life if this date is real.

So I'm writing this for the sake of all of you. Please don't reply to this thread if you are laughing at it. Just know that my heart is in the right place and I want everyone to be saved. That is the heart of your Father, our Creator and He is including YOU....hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP