Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
A compilation I made with hopes to inspire others... The future is our children.
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:IssueX:MV8yMDU0ODQ5XzM0NTQ0MjY0XzMxN0UwNzk3] [quote:Prophet.:MV8yMDU0ODQ5X0IwMUMwNTU0] [i][color=darkred]It's hard in this day and age...[/color][/i] I searched around for charities, and found a great one.. [b]Unicef -[/b] [b][u]I truly believe that we can all make a difference in many lives...[/u][/b] I created this song awhile back, made some adjustments too it, to help promote unicef, and be able to contribute to society myself.- [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Wq5VpjmrI[/youtube] [u]I have a donate link and also a buy link.[/u] [color=red][b]80% of all proceeds goes to Unicef. - The other 20% go towards continuing promotion to reach out and get more proceeds to help Unicef.[/b][/color] [color=blue]When people ask me my dream? It's to TRULY help provide opportunity for others.[/color] [b][u]I can't make it happen alone... [/u][/b] [b]I ask you guys for a couple things... Very simple.. And takes a minute out of your day.[/b] [color=red]If you can't donate/purchase the song? No problem. Please repost this song on your facebooks, twitters, mocospace, google+ etc.. Whatever social network possible. Please post why I am trying to do this...[/color] People tell me I'll never make a difference.. That I'll never be able to help. [u]I hope that they are wrong, and my efforts thus far have not been in vain.[/u] I've been around G.L.P for a long while now.. I know you guys have for the most part good intentions.. [b]This is an opportunity to help create good for others..[/b] - Thank you guys for checking this thread out.. [b][color=blue]Helping me take one more step to having a dream come true. -[/color][/b] I do expect some flaming from this.. but I will follow my path.. [b]Doing the best I can..knowing... I can't control others. <3[/b] /With Love [b]-Prophet.[/b]:red_heart: [/quote] 5 stars and green karma for you. Most people have given up. Nice to see your energy whether or not I agree, I like to see people a least trying to do something [/quote]
Edited Again- Any donations have been returned. This is because I want to do this by the books. I am applying for an EIN and learning about the 501c. Thank you all! <3
I am still looking into charities, but I am forming my own.
I'll keep those who donated posted, and let them know when the documentations are completed.
Edited this post: Please check out the video! Like/comment! Leave a reply here.. Help me find the right outreach/charity program to donate too etc!
<3 Thank you all~
It's hard in this day and age...
I truly believe that we can all make a difference in many lives...
Check out the video! Like the video maybe?? :) Either way!
I ask you guys for a couple things... Very simple.. And takes a minute out of your day.
Please repost this song on your facebooks, twitters, mocospace, google+ etc.. Whatever social network possible. Please post why I am trying to do this...
People tell me I'll never make a difference.. That I'll never be able to help.
This is an opportunity to help create good for others..
- Thank you guys for checking this thread out..
Helping me take one more step to having a dream come true. -
I do expect some flaming from this.. but I will follow my path..
Doing the best I can..knowing... I can't control others. <3
:Edited: I will find a 100% new charity, don't think this entire time, I wasn't searching around every nook and kranny trying to figure out about them deeper then the surface.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.007s (7 queries)