Users Online Now: 1,388 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 518,008
Pageviews Today: 675,058Threads Today: 203Posts Today: 2,776
05:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A compilation I made with hopes to inspire others... The future is our children.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Edited Again- Any donations have been returned. This is because I want to do this by the books. I am applying for an EIN and learning about the 501c. Thank you all! <3
I am still looking into charities, but I am forming my own.
I'll keep those who donated posted, and let them know when the documentations are completed.

Edited this post: Please check out the video! Like/comment! Leave a reply here.. Help me find the right outreach/charity program to donate too etc!

<3 Thank you all~

It's hard in this day and age...
I truly believe that we can all make a difference in many lives...

Check out the video! Like the video maybe?? :) Either way!

I ask you guys for a couple things... Very simple.. And takes a minute out of your day.

Please repost this song on your facebooks, twitters, mocospace, google+ etc.. Whatever social network possible. Please post why I am trying to do this...

People tell me I'll never make a difference.. That I'll never be able to help.

This is an opportunity to help create good for others..

- Thank you guys for checking this thread out..

Helping me take one more step to having a dream come true. -

I do expect some flaming from this.. but I will follow my path.. Doing the best I can..knowing... I can't control others. <3
/With Love

-Prophet.red_heart

:Edited: I will find a 100% new charity, don't think this entire time, I wasn't searching around every nook and kranny trying to figure out about them deeper then the surface.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP