Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I almost died last month...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was admitted to the hospital last month for a serious hyperthyroid episode (thyroid storm) and a heart attack.

I almost died, my organs shut down, was in a coma for at least 3 days.

I was airlifted twice to different hospitals, and have no memory of it at all.

I'm not sure why I didn't die, but here I am.

They asked me every day (after I regained consciousnesss) if I wanted a flu shot.

No. No. No. No no no and NO. NO. Every day. NO.

Finally a nurse came in with a Do Not Resucscitate form for me to sign after they tried to give me a double dose of coumadin (blood thinner-rat poison).. omg. Omg, OMG!!!

I have to laugh at the timing, I'm appalled by this, but have to laugh.

I signed the DNR papers stating that I want EVERY action known by man and God to be performed on me, keeping me alive on tubes and machines and drugs etc. if the occassion ever arises. Ever.

I'm not going to make it easy to kill me off. I'm not going without a fight and intend to be a total pain in the ass.

So.

After 5 days of refusing their vaccines, they gave me a vaccine refusal form, acknowledging that I have been advised and accept the risks I take by refusing the flu vaccine.

Then they started telling me I need a pneumonia vaccine.

I said NO.

Out comes another form for me to sign, stating they advised me of my need for a pneumonia vaccine and I refused that as well.

They implied that perhaps I wasn't thinking clearly after all that near-death stuff I'd been through and that when I finally do come to my senses, I can destroy the refusal forms and get those vaccines, ASAP.

I guess mostly I'm surprised they didn't just vaccinate me while I was unconscious.

It's been a very strange experience.

I'd like to hear anything you have to share on the subject of death, NDEs, etc. if you'd like to share.

Thanks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP