Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Random acts of kindness.....looking for others
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Instead of the old tired news year resolution, I have decided to act in the now by committing to at least one act of kindness a day.

Hopefully this is a practice that I will continue at the start of the new year as well but for now my objective is near term hence the once a day until the end of this year.

I would be thrilled if I can have others join me in this and update us on this thread of the daily random acts.

I started this when I filled all the empty parking meters on my way into the county treasury office on Friday. It's a simple gesture and I wasn't actually even thinking of random acts of kindness when I did it. I just hate parking tickets and I had plenty of change. This is something I have done many times and isn't out of character for me but I've never gone out of my way to really ensure that I do at least one thing everyday that is completely altruistic and without want or need for anything in return, including recognition.

I truly believe that if more people made an effort to do something for their fellow human beings, no matter how small in scale, on a daily basis.....the world would begin to shift in a more positive direction. I believe kindness is contagious .

I encourage anyone who is inclined to join me and share their random acts until the end of the year.

Be the change :)
moshpit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP