Users Online Now: 2,036 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 542,463
Pageviews Today: 959,071Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 7,367
10:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stopped by the local McDonalds for dinner tonight. I haven't eaten there in years but I saw one and got a hankering.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a Big Mac. The sandwich artist that created this sandwich had fucked up. They put 2-3 times the regular amount of lettuce and Big Mac sauce. I was going to confront them about it, but figured it would be much easier to just set aside the extra condiments and continue eating the sandwich.

When I finished I was still a little hungry and saw that I still had a large pile of lettuce with lots of Big Mac sauce. So I ate that as if it were a salad. That's when it struck me how well Big Mac sauce goes with lettuce.

As soon as I got home I shot an e-mail off to McDonalds to tell them of my discovery. I explained that I'm looking for no recompense for the idea to use Big Mac sauce as a salad dressing, I just figured that it was so good that the world should know about it.

So next time you go to McDonalds and want to try a killer salad dressing that no one else is making, just order a Big Mac with extra lettuce and Big Mac sauce.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP