Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Arch Angel Uriel (Wrap up time)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message TELEPATHIC MESSAGES : HAZEL Last Updated: Nov 18, 2012 - 12:30:06 PM

Uriel-Wrap up Time
By AA Uriel thru Hazel
Nov 19, 2012 - 10:13:10 PM

Email this article
Printer friendly page
Wrap up time

AA Uriel thru Hazel Nov 18.

I have chosen to direct this message to the one who has placed herself at my disposal. She has offered to be the bearer of this my directive. I have come before now to alert one whom I have chosen to bring forth a short yet searing imagery that would depict what your world has to envision in a pronounced moment that will conclude a restless phase in your earth’s history. I chose to make that announcement to one who has not yet before been a bearer of messages so that others could see it through a fresh pair of eyes.

Many continue to dwell in denial of the truth and continue to carry the torch of the old and worn out teachings. This will not serve them for they will have to confront the very lies that have been spewed to them for ages and which they repeat ad nauseum.

The truth seldom sits comfortably. There remain many in ignorance of what is to transpire. The truth is too overwhelming and farfetched. They cannot consider a new world for to do so will upset their painted picture of what they know. But so shall it be. For the time is at hand now. Tremors will be felt on your earth plane as the earth kicks off her olden shoes in preparation for new wear. This is the primary time which precedes major activity on your earth. It has been foretold by the Father what is to be expected. Your linear time is moving very quickly now.

Your earth is being positioned for the final moment in the grand cycle which will terminate her revolution. This cycle will culminate in a darkened hue over lighting your sun that her rays may be regressed into her form but for a short time. You call it an eclipse but we refer to it as a ‘solar closure’ albeit a temporary one for a specific purpose. She will cease to smile but for a time as the rancid elements of your earth are ejected. So it is in indeed true how the story goes; for many of you think that this is a tale. This story I am here to tell you will have a real ending and all shall witness it. It is best that you seek now your own validation from the angels of the Divine so that you could prepare yourselves accordingly. Denial based on historical information will not serve you. Heed my words; there will be an ending to the charade and the Father has chosen the method to ease the pain of the earth before she makes her ascent.

The globe will enjoy days of darkness and when the light comes on again a new feeling will be had by all. This is not doomsday as some have prophesied. This is in fact the day of deliverance; Divine deliverance. No aliens are coming to steal you or your planet, but your star brothers will come to your rescue; your star brothers of pure light. Do not be fooled by the naysayers and the fear mongers- seek the truth and only the truth and you shall be given. Cleanse your mind from your beliefs and programming; for what is going to happen will happen and we the guides of the earth do not wish to see you flounder in confusion.

So I Uriel come to announce that indeed I am real- quite real and very present as a Divine energy working with your earth and humanity. It will behoove you to at the very least to consider what I say and seek confirmation from your inner divine.

Uriel come to say that this is wrap up time, so join us in serving the truth and let go of the lies as the time for its death is upon you,
Peace be with you.

I AM Uriel of the ONE light.

Candace: yesterday in my work with CM I mentioned a GLP thread in which one there received a stunning vision with AA Uriel and he took quite a beating. He is the one refered to in this piece above.

I have come before now to alert one whom I have chosen to bring forth a short yet searing imagery that would depict what your world has to envision in a pronounced moment that will conclude a restless phase in your earth’s history. I chose to make that announcement to one who has not yet before been a bearer of messages so that others could see it through a fresh pair of eyes.

The GLP thread is: Thread: I have had I think a prophetic dream. I saw Angels and this is what they said.. (Page 35) I have made an extensive appearance in it and I took a few there to the woodshed.

Hazels Website is www.pathtofreedomistruth.com

[link to abundanthope.net]

This piece is under copyright protection of [link to www.abundanthope.net] It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in anyway and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace.

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
©2005-2012 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

Detailed explanation of AbundantHope's Copyrights are found here
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP