Users Online Now: 2,051 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 905,987
Pageviews Today: 1,641,349Threads Today: 543Posts Today: 11,790
04:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The SYNCHRONISTIC universe and how to invent the unthinkable . . .
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I felt the desire to explain some of the patterns, we´re experiencing in this place in time and the deeper meanings behind the theatre of life, as far as what I´ve learned. I´ve never been into any occult societies or something, I regarded life itself as my teacher, accordingly my perspective is rather intuitive and based on personal experience in first instance.
By the time I´m writing this, I will always have to always look things up in an english dictionary, so excuse me in advance for my possibly bad english and if you don´t understand something, please ask.

You may not agree with me in everything I´m saying, but some know that no one has 1oo % of the truth... it´s rather working on that together, comparing and sharing thoughts in order to refine ones own theories. And if you´re wise enough, you will be able to read out that sparks of truth even in the wrong scriptures. Considering this, maybe there can´t actually be no wrong, just different ways to approach the bigger picture. And this is the task for all of us together.

1... The movies, books, stories, the storytellers and the consciousness of the collective.

Where does our inspiration come from?
Inspiration coming from latin „inspiratio“ means that the spirit will be within us, we´re impressed with it. When we want to put our inspiration into a story, one could say, the soul is the ink and life is the paper, we´re writing it on. And this soul of the world is somehow a source for all of us. Like it has been shown in many experiments, that all people of the world are connected on a subconscious level. We could call this „the field“ for instance. When we look at this life, there are patterns that are occuring over and over in different ways and seem to repeat itself, certain principles that are like imprinted into this reality. When we´re good observers it´s easy for us to spot these. But most people do not observe, what is all around, they´re too busy with doing daily stuff. So let´s just take movies for example. The journey of the hero in many movies follows these certain steps. There are many analogies in different stories. It mostly starts with the underdog, the lost son, the unknowing one, the fool. It is clear, he doesn´t fit into this world, that´s the first thing we are realizing. We all can relate to him, why? Because we don´t fit into this world either, we just haven´t noticed it yet. We´re livin a live with false morals and wish we could act like him and bash all of this shit. But since we´re not daring this, cause we know we would get into prison or rehab, we got our movies, where our hero will live for us, what we can´t live (one reason the PTB make such movies). So it´s kind of a release for us in some ways. While we watch it, we´re living it within our heads. The mind can´t distinguish the difference, we are simply in this world of the movie and so it´s real for the brain. So I can´t numerate every little aspect in these storylines, but basically it can be cut down to this: He´s the nobody, the underdog, then something happens to him and he finds himself on a journey, he becomes more known to the world in some ways, he will have a mission, fall in love, will be damned and hunted, lose everything, will be defeated, will then rise again, reconquer his love and fight his last battle in which he will eventually be sacrificing himself. If you´re into archetypes, look at the Major Arcana... it is showing you this exact principle. It is the story of the journey of the hero, the nobody or the christ. If you look at the history of tarotcards, you can see that this principle is much older than any hollywood storyline. As far as I know do the beginnings reach back to the 14th century. I guess somebody else could tell more about this. And Tarot itself is based on numerology. So we can see the evolving from numbers into letters and then into words, respectively archetypes as the 12 zodiacs for example. It takes skill to reconnect all these with their original meanings. Numbers, letters and archetypes are basically the same, they´re symbols all on a different scale. We could think of them being the same, like an element, water for instance, as it is in its three different states of aggregation. What I want to say is this: These symbolisms have been there since the beginning, it´s what we´re basing our mathematics on, the golden ratio etc. It´s showing us, how our nature works. If you look at a fractal, you can truly understand the whole universe, there is nothing more to explain. It´s infinity imprinted into the material world and for this matter there needs to be the illusion that something is bigger than the other. But if you want to understand this, think of something mindblowing: Imagine this whole universe as a bubble and that it is all there is. Now imagine that everything in this universe is growing at an unimaginable speed. Now what? We would never notice at, because if everything grows, then the distance between things is also growing at the same time. We wouldn´t notice anything. Because we got no reference. That´s how it´s like with the dualistic principle. We couldn´t know hot, if there wasn´t the cold and so on...

2... The creation of the third force

Woman and man, they´re creating the child together. Yin & Yang, the two dualistic forces merge together in this new creation and this new is the pure love, the rememberance of the love that was born within ourselves, with which we for ourselves were gifted from the beginning, when we were born. We can recognize that forgotten and lost love when we see our newborns. That is one reason it makes us so glad. It´s the neverending cycle of remeberance and forgetting. When we grow older in this world, we learn the fake rules and have not really choice but to be obedient to these manmade laws. As a teenager, when we are becoming grown ups, we slowly realize what system that is, that TPB wanted to push us in, to cage our spirits with this prison of the mind, that is what we call adolescence. We´re sayin „oh, it´s just puberty, it´s normal“ and laugh about that.
Yes, it is normal, but not the way we think. As a young spirit of that age, we´re still more connected to that love, that was meant for us and of course then as we intuitively feel, what should happen to us, that the only goal is to jail our vitality as loving spirits with kind intentions in a fake rivalty, that leads us to greed and the only ones getting ahead are those wo will be willing to stick at nothing, of course that is when our soul rebels and screams „hell no!“
But as no one ever explained in wholeness, how this all works and how deep it gets, most don´t even know it for theirselves, what they´re rebelling for and it´s tiring to do it, you won´t be succesful with it. Sooner or later you will think „just let me have my job, my family and some material things and I´ll shut up“. I don´t want to get too deep into this, most know how this society works...

The point is, that we lost our connection to our loving child within. All a child can really do is to look at this world with love. Only when it gets older, it slowly adapts the tricks and games of the grown ups, of course. Why do I make this reference? Easy... Think of duality which has been ruling this reality since the beginning. Think of them like mother and father of creation. Who can say how it´s been in the beginning? Some think of Atlantis and other lost civilizations and surely there were times, when we were still connected, but something happened and now we´re at the end of this road, we´re witnessing the birth pains of this planet, the birth of the consciousness of a newborn child. This comparison is not to be taken so literally, but rather symbolically, cause I think this will be something that can´t be compared with anything that has ever been. It´s a whole new scale. We don´t speak in life of the holy trinity for no reason. When this new consciousness is born, we will see the trinity within this reality and it will be oneness at the same time, cause the 3rd is what unites the 2. I want to refer to the twinflames at this point, cause this is another way, where life is manifesting this principle. I´ve observed that in these constellations of lovers, there are most times 2 woman and 1 man, or the other way round, 2 man and 1 woman. Actually you can find this symbolism as well on tarot cards, the hierophant that is in between the two pillars or the highpriestess for example. This is not an allusion especially to this whole soul-mate thing, but it´s an essential principle in this cosmos and so you will find it manifested in myriad ways of course. Understanding these principles is a way of communicating with life.

3... the reuniting of the twin-flames

So what is it about with the soulmates?
You may have heard and read much about this already and maybe you know, that most of the times it´s like that. 2 persons meet in odd circumstances including many synchronicities etc. and then there is this feeling of knowing each other well and understanding each other without words. Some might say, this is the old romantic tale originated from watching too much hollywood movies. No, it´s not. In fact hollywood got to these stories because of the collective consciousness as I described it above. The circumstances in such situation mostly is as follows: One of the two is in relation with somebody else, married, have kids and so on. These are all conceivably bad conditions for the two lovers to come together. But this is just another special chapter of this whole story. Ever wondered why it is always the fact in great love stories that it seems impossible for the two to live with their beloved one. It is the same story, the one in which love will overcome all these obstacles. We can look at it from this movie perspective, why is it so fascinating for us to watch these stories? Because we feel the connection of this love within ourselves. We´re being reconnected and at least for the time of that movie we dare to believe in this highest potential of love on earthly plains. We can see with the progression of the telling, the characters are growing because of the yearning. At times it seems they´re getting mad because of it and are willing to do something irrational and as we know, that is exactly what needs to be done, losing the mind, to follow the heart. Because we don´t dare the love, if the yearning isn´t big enough, cause we fear to lose the little we have...

I´ve read a book, that was published in germany, where the author wrote about her experiences of her soulmate story. It´s pretty much the same, what I for myself have experienced with mine. The synchronicities, the „coincidences“, the hints... and as usual I could connect her story to mine as well, like there were cross references. I wrote her (the author of that book) an email and told her a bit of my story. She was impressed by the coincidences, but it became clear, that she really came to the conclusion, that it was not meant to be for twin-flames to come together on earth and be lovers. I didn´t want to argue with her about that, she had some point, but I couldn´t make it clear to her, what I felt. I thought I would lt to have her find out on her own.

The point I wanna make is, It´s now clear to me, why there are more and more people now, who are this sophisticated on soul level, to be meeting their twin-flame. It´s like a flood and it fits perfectly into this timequality. We haven´t been living divine love on this earth, how could we have done it as everything is upside down? We were only able to make the best of it somehow. But now as the old is dying, it will make way for the new ways. And the twin-flames are the avantgarde of how a man and a woman should be living together, of how they should appreciate each other, no less than the highest potential. This is now the time for the re-uniting. Just imagine it like a movie. Each one of the two have different roles. Mostly there will be the one, who´s the sceptic and the other one is there to believe and trying to show, to prove what is possible. You can´t generalize it, it will unfold in many different ways for each pair. But in the end one thing is essential: The desire and the realization, that this love is just too much, too pure for this fake society. It won´t endure all the falseness of it, so there´s seemingly only one way for it to pass. It is the wish to bring heaven to earth, to make it possible, to make it happen. Because of course the world will tell them it is wrong, if they would make it right, the world of deceive would instantly end and since everyone is depending on it, they fear it to death. But this wish is now in many hearts. This energy, this seed was planted into our hearts as a reminder for us and it has grown constantly and it will grow to the point when it is just not bearable anymore to not live this with all of the heart and with the deepest passion. This yearning is what will turn this world around somehow..

4... numbers, coincidences and the game of synchronicity

How does it all come together? The „ingredients“ of life itself intertwine in so various ways that it would feel like a trip to really experience all of it at once. Information flows into our head and nervous-system all of the time, but much is filtered, to avoid a breakdown. It is though possible, to get into states of consciousness, where one can experience more things more directly and more of it at once. It´s hard to explain and there thousands of techniques to get there, but the best technique is the one, that comes naturally and that is our own technique. And it´s not even about technique, let´s rather call it a way of living and seeing. And if there is one essential technique it would be called „trust, what your soul is showing you“. When you begin to realize, that this world communicates with you, you´ll start noticing more and more coincidences, that seem to be connected. You often can´t explain to others, but you see the connection, because of the stories that are being told to you through it. There are some people you can share your experiences with, when they have similar experiences and sometimes, you experiencing them with someone else and you don´t need to explain, cause they saw the same thing. Noticing patterns, signs and all kinds of things, is like reading in the book of life. It´s like when you learned your first letters at primary school. You learn more and more letters and as you progress, you can read more and more and understand more complex „texts“. The teachers in this profession know what they do and you will get to read, what you are able to read. So when you start connecting and playing with the numbers and you the stories unfolding you may find yourself asking „what does it all mean?“
Well, for most it means exactly, what you are feeling. What is a feeling? Can you always put that into words? For most times I guess you would find it rather difficult. We´re always looking for words to explain certain kinds of feelings and we got all kind of names. Nevertheless each and every feeling is as unique as every living creature on earth. It´s kind of similar with the meaning of reading in the synchronistic book of life. It´s an intuition thing. It is there and it shows you a way and the meaning is, that you are living and experiencing all of these wonders.
Maybe you know it already when you´re asking this question, but you don´t have the words.
But you can´t put living things into words adequately. It´s like putting a tiger into a cage, to take a close look at him and then you might say „Thats it! That´s a tiger!“.
No, it´s not. It´s life in a cage and it shouldn´t be there.
So throw that cage away and experience the tiger.
This is the best way to understand.

(Eventually I will write about more topics, concerning sycnhronicites, if I think I did a good job in eliciting.)

rose
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP