Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Interesting thread from the OTHER place by "THE DOOM"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sorry cant post link.

Despite what Trin says it will still result in a ban.

===========================================================
THE TIME HAS INDEED COME (Thread title)

Yes..I AM "THE DOOM".

Lurking...watching...laying low.

But now I must blow my cover and speak what I know.

I have observed many things at this site and at the other site where I was well loved a few years ago.

See that war going on in the middle east?

Yes..that big nasty one where they are trading rockets like they are at some sort of bazaar of doom.

Well its just the start.

Its 2012 in case you didn't notice.

Now you have all heard prophecies and predictions for years..some real..some half real..and some fake and a lot publicized simply to discredit the real ones.

But there is a common theme amongst them all..DOOM..and at the end of this year.

Some say we will ascend..some say we will all die..some say nothing will happen (Which is strange considering the fact of whats happpenning right now)..

Some will laugh at what I am about to say because no one has ever known who I really was..nor will they.

But what I am about to say will live on..because its real and I really dont care if you buy it or not..thats NOT my concern.

MY concern is to give fair warning to those who KNOW...to get ready NOW becaise ITS TIME.

Now to the facts.

In the next three weeks the situation will worsen. There will be a ceasefire first..everyone will think its over...but its NOT..DONT BE FOOLED.

Then there will be a quake..MASSIVE..both in the states..in Australia..and in Iran and Turkey.

It will be felt around the world.

This will stop the war..for a few days.

On the 19th it will pick up again...but then things will have changed.

America will no longer be in a position to fight (Much) due to an uprising and sever natural disasters taking place there.

The 21st comes...

Now you have all heard about the mayan calendar...and you also know that the illuminati LOVES to make dreams of doom come true.

THATS the day they will pick for bluebeam.

But the funny thing is..while they are pulling off the fake..the REAL will happen.

I wont say what it is because no one will be able to understand it..even those who think they could..its something you will have to experience for yourselves.

But its a GAME CHANGER.

By the 25th about a quater of the worlds pupolation will be dead.

The rest will be hoping they can join them..because its NOT going to be a fun or painless change.

because on the 28th there is a much GREATER quake...the one everyones been seeing for decades..the one that splits America in half and topples the world on its side.

You might say PX will do this..

But it wont...its something else..and its NOT a planet...its something worse.

PX is a total LIE...a.disinfo campaign the illuminati started a LONG TIME ago..as a coverup for the REAL monster thats coming.

NO one will see it till its ON us..so dont bother looking.

But there will be a warning of a few days...for those in a posotion to see it, which will be few and those who DO see it will NOT be in a position to warn anyone.

This is where the REAL doom begins.

So far its just been shits and giggles.

Now it gets SERIOUS.

This..THING..will turn the world on its head..speed up its rotation..and send the oceans slopping around all over the place.

the big quake will do this as well but not to THIS extent.

It will be a PX SIMILAR scenario..but its NOT a planet.

It wont end life either..except for those on coastlines.

What it WILL do is change everything..the seasons..where the sun rises and sets..the length of the day..nothing will be the same again.

For those who think they can count days till this or that happens..DONT BOTHER..the sky will be so dark no way to count days will remain..time will stretch..and shorten at the same time.

Its relative..cause this object is partially fourth dimensional..it WILL affect TIME itself.

As you all know gravitiy slows time..

But what do you think ANTI gravity will do?

Think about it..

Time speeds up..and slows down..at the same time.

The days drag on..and yet..race past.

I am getting into physics and relativity here so I won't complicate it too much.

I will keep it simple.

Once the earth reaches an equilibrium and the oceans stop slopping around...the remaining govts of the world will finally unite..to form the ONE world govt.

Not every nation will be in on this..china wont..nor will Russia..although at first they will APPEAR to be..its a ruse..much as china will try trickery to establish a foothold in the new world.

America at this point will be a smoking ruin..overun by chinese and russion troops who will slay with much glee and joy the capitalists thay have always loathed.

As for My own country..much the same..except not as dramatic or ruthless..but still messy.

The troops will leave when their mission is done..which is simply to render America USELESS and destroyed..its military and civillian population wiped to the point of uselessness..NO longer a threat...barely alive.

At this time Russia and China will be allies..and PRETENDING to be a full part of the NWO which will be regning in the middle east...but it wont last..they BOTH have their eye on the OIL..and they will fight for it.

Israel will be intact...sort of...thanks to the NWO...they get caught right in the middle...then the fun REALLY starts.

But this is a few years away yet.

For now..concern yourselves about whats about to happen in the next few WEEKS.

If you have a place to go..THEN GO NOW!

If not..THEN get ready to DIE..or suffer like you have never suffered before.

ITS NOT going to be fun..or FAST..it will drag on for a while..and yet..it will go FAST at the same time..days being shortened and all that.

Its hard to explain the time twist until you go through it.

But its coming.

There is a LOT more I could say..but wont.

This is just a brief and very scetchy outline of whats ABOUT TO START!

GET READY!

Oh..almost forgot.

SO DOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP