Users Online Now: 1,484 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 372,179
Pageviews Today: 584,770Threads Today: 219Posts Today: 3,595
06:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All we wanted was to help others and mostly got crapped on.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message No we do not donate monies. We donated a warm place to sleep and a secure building. Trin as you have lifted your ban stuff I got to give you an A. ok.
Since the 80s we had purchased a building or home ond our main intention was to share it with other people so that they may grow and respect the past and look to the future as what may come of such a deed. For the most part many have been good though through our generosity has costed us thousands. Not a penny in profit just a home to come too. For those that think this post is bullship just post back or IM me If I have a mail box on this sight I will be happy to explain more.
Over the years for some reason people tear it down and I :we} reconstruct, I have all the paperwork and darn this is America so why the Hate directed to a building and family that only wanted to share.?
I am in the heartland of Iowa and the gov. of the state sighned apice of paper that protected this building in the 80s. GEEE thankks Brnstad gov of Iowa.And fuck you people that try to tear me down I will not let you Have it am I pissed yes thanks for letting me vent. Once again We know who you are as the records show an will not forget yes people karma is a bitch. Now back to my safe home and going to have dinner. And RELAX. a picture tells a thousand words......................
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP