Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lucid Dreaming & Sleeping Paralysis
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I like many of you I am sure have had lucid dreams, probably the most amazing experiences of my life. The chance to fly, walk through walls & conjure things on a whim.

When I was very young I started to have serious problems with being conscious but not being able to move during sleep. I had to fight my way out of it, usually I had to kick my way out of it so to speak. I almost always was able to beat it, the few times I lost, I ended up in dreams I was aware of, they were always terrifying...probably because I was terrified that I lost the fight with the paralysis and it carried over into the dream. As I got older, it continued. One time a girlfriend caught me in the middle of these fights when I slept at her house. I asked her what she saw and she said she saw my expression in my face was tense and my leg was flinching.

Finally one night I decided not to fight anymore and face it without fear. It was amazing, I was awake but dreaming, I moved around went through a wall, and got so excited I woke myself up. Ever since then I have learned to control my dreams in such a way that I cannot not wait to go to sleep and look forward to the next adventure.

Anybody here have any similar experiences? Anybody have any good lucid dreaming induction suggestions? Anybody here have a different idea about what I am experiencing other than lucid dreaming?

I would like to know as much info as I can on this subject from all angles please.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP