Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 28th November, The Eleventh Hour of Appolonius
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message hi I've been asked to make a thread only for this, many coincidences are ligning up to the same dates and periods of time.
If you want to check the previous hours and events, if you need some background.. please check the main thread! (:
Thread: LA Sinkhole / Storm Sandy / ME conflicts - Please help and please allow me to help. - This is Yer ground Yah

timewave
 Quoting: 1908247

The Eleventh Hour of Appolonius

The Eleventh Hour comprehends a period of time between the 27th November and the 9th December.

The 11th Hour is about Judgement and Ressurection.
1+1=2
This Hour is represented by the Tarot Arcanum 20:

"The human beings are “dead” and they can only resurrect through the Initiation. Let us remember the words of Jesus, the Great Kabir: "Let the dead bury their dead". (Matthew 8: 22). "God is not the God of the dead, but of the living". (Matthew 22: 23-32).

The hieroglyphic of the Arcanum 20 is the Resurrection of the Dead. It is necessary that we concentrate well on this topic of Resurrection which has many phases, many aspects. First of all, in order for the Resurrection to exist it is necessary for the Death to happen; without Death there is no Resurrection. [...]"

[link to www.vopus.org]

The important here is to understand the main concept of this, take a look at the cards and see their relation to events, above and below, over the next weeks.

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

[link to 0.tqn.com]

The 11th is also related to the Arcanum 2, or II:

[link to seerhearttarotreadings.com]

Moon cycles are extremely important here.

The 11th Hour starts on the 27th. On the 28th November we will have a penumbral lunar eclipse matching a Full Moon.

This event is related to the solar eclipse on the 13th Nov, which on its turn matched the New Moon. (And some other interesting celestial events)

Back to the 28th, the Moon enters Gemini (II) that day at 12:58 AM GMT.

Now let's move to a riddle that was presented here at GLP, on this thread: Thread: The Answer lies in Cancer.

The OP presented images of a crab, of the moon and of scarabs like this: [link to encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com (secure)]

"Ancient Egyptians held scarabs in high regard because of their exoskeleton beng symbolic of a vehicle for the soul."

See, Cancer, the Crab, is ruled by the Moon, Yesod, Foundation.

Gemini is ruled by Mercury, Hod.

Now back to the Arcanums 20 and 2, let's see their positions on the tree of life:

[link to fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net (secure)]

It might be a bit hard to see, Arcanum II, the High Priestess is between Yesod and Hod, and Arcanum 20, Judgement/Ressurection is between Tiphereth and Kether.
I believe those positions can also be interchanged.

Back to the thread I mentioned, the OP has recently come back with two other images for us. The lol:

OP here.

The movie Knowing is meant to deceive you. Think about it. Why has no one delved deeper into it's message yet? Proceed. More to go here....

Once you find the key, the path will open.

[link to s3.amazonaws.com]

[link to nightclubber.ro]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7829515

Okay,
The next quote is from another thread, The Nobody's Prayer page 3:

What is this thread about exactly? What are you talking about OP? I'm really confused...

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

no your not.. and still the answer is nope..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22847731

no I'm not confused? yeah I am and the answer is nope? To what question? Can't you put your replies in a longer form so to not cause this confusion? lol

hf
 Quoting: ~Angels~

the lol.. its key.. is the flowers?..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22847731

The lol.. so let's review the 28th Nov, we have the full moon, the moon entering Gemini (II), and the Lunar eclipse.

The solar/lunar eclipses of November are the last of 2012, I believe they are really important.

The following is a quote from the Sophia, the 12 repentances of sophia, which are actually 13, are related to the Twelve Hours, which also aren't only twelve.

The confusion of the powers and the great earthquake.

"It came to pass then, when that light-power had come down over Jesus, that it gradually surrounded him entirely. Then Jesus ascended or soared into the height, shining most exceedingly in an immeasurable light. And the disciples gazed after him and none of them spake, until he had reached unto heaven; but they all kept in deep silence. This then came to pass on the fifteenth day of the moon, on the day on which it is full in the month Tybi.

It came to pass then, when Jesus had reached the heaven, after three hours, that all the powers of the heaven fell into agitation, and all were set in motion one against the other, they and all their

p. 5

æons and all their regions and all their orders, and the whole earth was agitated and all they who dwell thereon. And all men who are in the world fell into agitation, and also the disciples, and all thought: Peradventure the world will be rolled up."

Quoting: 1908247

Egyptian calendar

"Season of Growing (Proyet)

November 18 Month of Tybi begins"

So, November 28th is on the month of Tibi, and it's the fifteenth day of the moon, the new moon was on the 13th, matching the other eclipse.

Well, I guess that's it. Events have been matching up and probably will continue to, the energy of the events have been affecting us all and will continue to.

Let's once again take this on an individual level so we can work within ourselves, for the wellbeing of everyone.

And be ready for any reverberance of those energies on any other layer. (:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP