Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ARKstorm Hitting PNW.....now...More To Come
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message disregard source...sorry it was the first link i got...

[link to www.theweatherspace.com]

but this is some SHIT, people...i've been trying to share info on the ARKstorms for a couple years now.

"An upper level low is forming south of Alaska, which is keeping intact through the week for major storms to continue to hit the Pacific Northwest in what is known as an 'Atmospheric River scenario', or a river of tropical moisture. (BUT IT'S COMING OUT OF ALASKA...not sure i understand this)

Flooding, thunderstorms, and strong winds will continue to pound the Oregon and Washington areas through this week, with the storm split in various pieces."

now look at the intellicast sat (note the chemclouds heading into mexico off the pacific, wow how obvious can it get!)

[link to www.intellicast.com]

pull it over to the pacific/pnw/west coast.

THAT is what an Atmospheric River looks like.

A film describing the ARkStorm scenario by director, Theo Alexopolous, and DesignMatters, Art Center College of Design in Pasadena. The ARkStorm scenario led by the USGS and hundreds of scientists and experts from many disciplines details impacts of a scientifically plausible storm similar to the Great California Storm of 1862 in the modern day. The scenario led to several important scientific advancements and will be used by emergency and resource managers to improve partnerships and emergency preparedness.

The ARkStorm Overview: [link to pubs.usgs.gov]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP