Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The last day
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK,I know that most will abuse me.They will say "no one knows the hour of the day...."They REFUSE to read Scripture.they parrot what they have been told.
If no one can know then Amos and Isaiah MUST be ripped out of the Holy Bible.
Amos said Ch3 verse7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

and verse 8The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?
However many out there believe in their heart,to the pointthat they "KNOW" that i cannot ever have been spoken to by God.I am nothing.I am worthless.I am taken astray.They know that because all their life they believed the lie.The lie of churches and pastors who REFUSE to preach anything but a message that isnt from the Holy Bible.

Isaiah says that Isaiah ch 61 verse 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
So Amos says someone will know.Isaiah says they will know the year and the day.

Yet the ones who think they know it all call me a liar.
Jesus NEVER said no one will know the hour or day.He said NO ONE HAS KNOWS IT.The word eidō meaning "know" or "to perceive, notice, discern, discover" etc is an obsolete form of PRESENT tense.
I realise i will be abused over this because for some reason humans cannot admit they are wrong.They also learn something then refuse to unlearn it even when shown they are wrong.
The Bible gives MANY dates.Are you ready?
1Thessalonians 5
1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
So you are supposed to know.
The Bible is mistranslated and can be proven to be so.No one cares.they refuse to accept anything but english.the Bible says not to trust man but you all trust the translator.
SO do you want to know or not?Do you want to know the last day?Because in the words of isaiah the Spirit of the Lord is upon me to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord and the day of the wrath of our God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP