Users Online Now: 1,716 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 517,903
Pageviews Today: 843,873Threads Today: 240Posts Today: 4,513
08:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did NASA just disclose Nibiru?!?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been on e fence about Nibiru/Planet X/ or rogue brown dwarf stars skulking about our solar system...but this article just out almost seems like NASA is confirming everything people hypothesized about Nibiru.

The article at [link to www.nasa.gov] discusses how they found a possible brown dwarf or planet 13 times the size of Jupiter....orbiting its companion star...was detected in the infrared wavelengths...170 light years from Earth.

"Comparing the two images taken half a year apart showed that Kappa And b exhibits the same motion across the sky as its host star, which proves that the two objects are gravitationally bound and traveling together through space."

[link to www.nasa.gov]

I mean I'm not saying this is Niburu...but I find it funny that they don't mention what orbit it takes. They have been studying it for about a year, but wait until today to mention it....and neglect to mention its orbit.

I'm not running to the hills just yet, because if something like this was incoming prepping would be pointless there isn't much we could do about it.

I read the press release too, no mention of its exact trajectory or orbit. Anyone care to see if I missed anything? It's my first thread, please be nice even though Im slipping into Nibirutard-fear land as we speak. ufo56
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP