Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beloved Children of God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't know where to begin.
But my emotions are a wreck.
I can honestly say I have been
crying for a long time.

Who would have ever thought that alot
of my depression was from this world.
I feel all of you.
I sense all of you.
I hear your thoughts.

See I have taken on the world's pain
the childrens cries
the mothers cry
The fathers die and work so hard, not sure what is right or wrong anymore, many of us don't even understand eachother anymore.

My heart goes to all the drug addicts, for lost dreams brings us to a place we don't want to go. But if you can climb out of addictions as I have, you can get God back in your life.

The trick is not to blame anyone for your sorrows, I did and it brought on m ore experiences till I got it right.

I ask our Creator Source to wrap his Spirit of Truth around yourselves until you feel the presence of truth manifest all along your body arms and shoulders.

For Truth has to be felt, it comes from the inner chamber within each of us.

My journey is taking me down a road, I totally give my fear to my Father and guides to bless it and may it evaporate into the eather.

I love everyone reading this thread, My Soul is looking at your Soul, I truly love you and will be with you all. Some are going some are coming back who knows only lGod knows.

But MOther's ascension is here. Any day.

Many people are confused, even I was confused. I even studied and always questioned and tried to be kind to everyone. Even I challenged my own faith in Christ Michael Aton. He is the real deal, Please know that name.

The hosts of heaven are here.

The saddest think I experinced in life was when I would always focus on a child girl or boy, there precious, and so many are born into the world without adequate care. I pray for those children all across the world and the women.

I will add to his again. Going in for a meditation.
When the Spirit wills me to write I will post and add something for all of you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP