Users Online Now: 1,519 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 77,080
Pageviews Today: 124,727Threads Today: 53Posts Today: 757
01:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject whoever believes that the IDF and Mossad aren't firing the missiles into Israel is deluded...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message yesterday I watched a report on CNN and a Israeli man was advised to leave the building as hit was going to be hit by a missile?

huh? what!

ok that's sounds suspicious...

then we have the Iron Dome that is going to stop every missile from Iran and shills here say that Israel will still be standing after Iran retaliate in the future Israel/Iran War...

but somehow pissy crappy rockets get through and hit targets in Israel... ummm ok...

Israel are killing families and children again to promote Netanyahu in the upcoming elections, FULL stop...

there is no way Israel can keep getting away with this... if they can't send in teams of their elite "Mossad" or "IDF" forces and deal with Hamas head on then they are not fit to ruin the lives of Palestinians with oppression and blockades...

and Gaza is a packed and populated area, ofcourse they are going to be amongst civilians...

there is no difference. they both kill civilians.. but I say bullshit to Hamas firing missiles, I say it's Mossad and IDF for sure... This is for Netanyahu and his election and to promote an acceptance of more oppression of the Palestinians.

it's easy if you want to be at peace in Israel, then give them the borders they deserve, and stop blockading their livelihoods, accept your neighbours and keep it friendly.

listening to the pro-Zionist shills on TV is grating on me....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP