Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Weird dream last night...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night I was reading a book and started nodding off into that zone where you are still awake but almost asleep.

I began to hear voices..a conversation with someone way down deep inside. I cant remember the start of the conversation..only the gist of it.

I think I was talking to a powerful being in the dream..I think it was God as it had a real authority and purity about it, like what is said was cold hard truth with no argument possible..like it had the very last word because it WAS the last word on everything.

In the converstaion we talked about whats going to happen in the world. I was asking questions and it was answering them..in some cases very sadly..like it was sad about what was about to happen but also that it was something that was unavoidable.

I asked if there was any way around what was about to happen and it said "NO..there is not because the path has been set and cannot be bypassed anylonger..what must be must be"

I tried arguing with it..trying to see if there was a way passed..it stopped me short and repeated what was said with more force..but with more sadness as well..like it didn look forward to what was about to happen but its hands were tied.

I then asked about myself..what was going to happen to me..

It said "You are going to die"...

I remembered then a warning I had been given a year ago...a voice had told me with the same authority to enjoy this last year with my children because I was going home in about a year or so.

Its been one year and seven days since that vivid moment playing with my children in the backyard..

It said about a year...and then all these things happenning in the world...and now the year has passed and now this dream..

What do you make of it?

And no I dont take drugs or drink and I very rarely hear voices..and yes I do beleive in God..well..I do now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP