Users Online Now: 2,085 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 995,984
Pageviews Today: 1,375,891Threads Today: 383Posts Today: 6,495
11:28 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Missing time and some other strange happenings... Please let me know what you think.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message October 2011, Holbrook Arizona
My two brothers and I were on our way back from a concert in Flagstaff. At that time, our family lived in Snowflake, Arizona, and the only way to get there from Flagstaff is taking exit 285 off of I-40 through Holbrook. We had been through this drive before, me especially (I was driving), not to mention my brother had his smartphone mapping our way back. We all knew the way, we all knew the exit (Actually there are 3 exits to Holbrook from I-40)and we were looking for it. We were also listening to a playlist on my brothers ipod filled with roughly 50 of our favorite songs. We were all jamming out, and we were all smoking a cigarette roughly once every 15-20 minutes. We were driving as normal, and once we passed the Cholla Power Plant, it was almost as if we fell asleep, and then woke up. It was two hours later, the playlist on the ipod was over, and our gas tank had dropped a quarter of a tank. We looked around at our surroundings, and none of it was at all familiar. My brother turned on the GPS on his phone, and we gaped in disbelief as it said we were in Gallup, New Mexico. What the hell? So we pulled an Illegal U-Turn and headed back to Holbrook. Strange thing is, it took 3/8 of a tank to get to Holbrook, and only about 20-30 songs. The strange thing is, it was in broad daylight, about mid-day, in the middle of a highway.If Gallup New Mexico is about 100 miles from Holbrook, why did it take two hours? Why were our cigarettes almost gone, because they were at the same spot when we fell asleep? Why the disproportionate amount of gas used in the trip there and back? Weird, right? We brushed it off as nothing.

October 2012, Holbrook Arizona
Almost exactly a year later, within a couple days. I bring my wife and son to Winslow to meet up with my mother-in-law, as I work night shift and my wife wanted to visit her family. On their way Snowflake, I am barely getting home an hour later. I get a feeling telling me I need to call my wife. But no answer, and also no answer on my mother-in-laws' phone. I start to get worried, and in my mind strangely the first that came to mind was they had been taken. Right now I would like to tell you at that time I ABSOLUTELY did NOT believe in aliens. Scared as hell and unable to sleep until i know they are okay, I lie in bed waiting, praying that they are okay. About an hour after I get home, or two from the time I left Winslow, she calls me to tell me about their lost time experience. It was the exact same as mine. Exact spot where they 'fell asleep'. They woke up about 30 minutes away from New Mexico though. I never put much thought to it, maybe it was too much for me to handle. But two days ago I awakened and now I feel like every dot is connecting. Strange things about my life, some opinions/theories that I have had but never understood why, suddenly connected.

Please, give me your feedback on these strange happenings, ask specifics about my family, or anything that can help you develop a hypothesis, then please share with me what you think about all of this!

To get it started, here is something strange. I once in Highschool had an interest in my blood type, so I went to a blood drive at my highschool to donate, but mostly to see what my blood type was. After waiting for a bit, they finally pricked my finger, and sent me over to the machine to draw my blood. There I was briefed on all the boring stuff, and they said if something were to go wrong, the machine would beep, and the blood draw would be canceled. Well, I was about five minutes into it, when one of the ladies came over, turned off the machine (it didn't beep once, which told me nothing went wrong), and told me that they couldn't draw my blood, and sent me on my way even when I asked her if she could tell me my blood type. Like the missing time incident, I payed no attention to this. I now have an extreme interest in my blood type again, and when I 'awoke' the blood drawing incident instantly made me suspicious. I know for a fact that I am Rh-, and my wife is also O-. But I haven't been able to figure out what my specific blood type is. (My dads is AB- is what he told me)

For reference, my awakening came from a co-worker, and before that I absolutely denied the existence of ET's. Now, I absolutely do.

Please, from the threads I have read so far, you guys are really insightful and helpful to all who ask for it!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP