Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,038,943
Pageviews Today: 1,733,400Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,491
05:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am the real Lion of Judah and I do not care to prove it but have some things to say.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let it be known now that at the beginning of the tribulation all current false prophets and christs shall be taken, others will arise later having sorcerys to decieve even the elect if it were able. But those making claims now which is many whom claim to be my prophets and claim to be even Me and my Father, will not even see the tribulation they will die in the first day and be taken into the underworlds to reap the consequences of their actions early.

Let the world now know that the day I stand upon the mount of olives the entire universe and all it dimensions shall be shaken, the earth will real to and fro as the world war breaks out and destruction like mankind has never seen shall befall the world. All those whom die during that event will be taken into the underworlds the age does not matter it is the spirit which does.

Let the rich also know that ye have to give up all you own now not when the ecomony collapses which is soon, but while it maters must you detach your heart and give to the poor, or you shall not see the millenium but will be taken in coming events into the underworld.

Let it be known anyone whom has killed wether it is done in war or generally must spend time in underworld based on eternal law, there is only so many things forgivable murder in all forms is not forgivable and miltary is a trap to condemn all involved.

All nations shall soon mourn, the world will reap as it sown the Light shines in East but Darkness arises in the West, let it be known the clash will happen in the Middle but I shall overcome all the Antichrist shall throw at me even so restore Israel to God.

All people shall be decieved but those number of the 24,000 from the two remaining tribes, the deceptions shall be so great that only a few shall see through it. Many shall be misled into their condemnation as the time of famine, wars, pestilence and death comes. Let it be known to all believers of God if you try save your life you shall lose it, ye must be willing to die for your faith upholding the righteousness of selfless action. For surely the Devil shall make war against me and those whom believe in me even so torturing and killing many of ye.

Remove from mind the conditioning of survival of the fitness, dog eat dog, be willing to die rather than take life, for those whom live by the sword shall die by the sword and be taken into the pit. Many shall mourn in coming years greatly and suffer imensely for Justice will come, even so the Devil shall unleash his wrath knowing his time is short world war is closer than people think and will not come alone great natural disasters will happen the same time the war comes.

Let it be known the time is coming of the harvest in which good and evil shall be seperated, the goats on one side and sheep on other. The goats shall be taken into Hell, but the Sheep shall remain until the time of ressurection and be given entry into Millenium.

All those whom have rejected the offer of atonement shall suffer for 1000years a fragment of what I have suffered for this universe, in their pain and misery in underworlds all pride shall be lost for it shall humble them after the 1000years they shall be aloud out for one final chance and judgement.

Mammon is the prince of the world, your way of life is in support of Mammon, those whom would then love the world are naturally a enermy to Good/God. Reject the world and it ways listen not unto the wolfs in sheep clothing which is many whom preach love and light and other doctrines which remove your salvation. Man is not divine nor have they achieved it but those whom humble themselfs may be given the divine if they prove themself worthy, for all whom would lose their life upholding what is right and good in name of God shall be given eternal life.

The Mark of Mammon is the system of buying and selling, people are already Marked some are going to be taken before Tribulation even begins for devil doesnt play fair, he will take those he can in the first day of the Destruction. Reject now the ways of the world for Bablyon is about to fall and all nations have drank of her cup and those whom come not out of her shall share in woes of her sins.

I give warning unto anyone whom would mock directly these words or would show wickednes to us, Ye whom mock in this thread this day mock he whom has book of life and book can be edited let it be known to you it will be written ye shall be taken to Hell early if speak against us, It shall be so ye are taken in the beginning of tribulation and given no time to repent of the signs which cometh during.

The wicked shall no longer be tolerated by God Justice will be poured out without measure upon all nations, all people shall mourn and weep this is your future and this is the end of the universe nor just the earth. For in final day all things shall burn by the Light and whom can stand in presence of God.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP