Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,522,327
Pageviews Today: 2,530,019Threads Today: 1,011Posts Today: 18,003
11:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject URGENT: Hazard Squad, Military, State Troopers, Feds, Unidentified agency trucks in and out in 15 min. at Health Authority Building. Olympia,WA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 20 minutes ago I was walking down the street and saw a police truck blocking off a street and I kept walking and parked outside of this big parking complex with office buildings was an unmarked federal car.

Then I walked around the corner completing a circle around the complex ending up on 8th ave and there was a police car blocking off the other side of the street.

In the middle of the street coming in and out of the garage of the building was these weird trucks. (sorry if I sound dumb, I really don't know exactly what was going on)One had sliding hatches on each side and numerous items were in cases on the sides with flourescent bright lights. Looked like some X Files shit. Then there were 2 men in Hazmat plastic suits who I saw carrying a few things in and then came out with some other items and unzipped.

There was at least 8-10 military personnel there. A state trooper was parked there too.
Also 2 men in business suits(FBI?), a lady with a purse, and a few men with black fatigues with some letters on their back. I couldn't quite read it after I looked with binoculars a few minutes later. It started with a "W" and possibly had an "F" or "P" on it. There was an all white van that had sirens but no symbols or words on it at all. Also another black utility like car parked with sirens and other odd instruments on the vehicle. I couldn't make out the name or symbol on that one either. There were a few more feds parked in the middle with them.

They were in and out within 15 minutes.
I walked by after they left and it turns out it's the Healthy Authority's building.

Very low key.
There was a few other people walking around the scene taking pictures but it looked very much off limits.

I wasn't there to see them show up but a few people I talked to verified that they had shown up about 5 minutes prior to my arrival. I only saw them for about 10 of the 15 minutes they were there.
Also, lurking black unmarked SUVs at the scene afterwards. Security?

I am trying to figure out what this could have been. I am not familiar with any of the agency cars and trucks which were parked there.

Options I'm thinking of why they were there:

1. Hazardous waste spill or detainment inside?
But how come they were in and out within 15 minutes and carried more equipment in than out?
2. Storing virus of some sort or storing operation manuals for future events?

Anyone have any idea what this could be?
See this in your city?

I am dead serious about this and did not snap any pics because I don't have a god damn camera but please hear me out, something serious is going on it looks like.

Pay no mind to where my location says, I have to take security precautions due to the unknown level of confidentiality of this operation.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP