Users Online Now: 1,965 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 821,889
Pageviews Today: 1,522,864Threads Today: 725Posts Today: 12,788
05:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I hate to be the bearer of bad news but something really bad is going to happen in the next few days...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a dream that a commercial jet filled with people crashed somewhere in the US over a major metropolis. It did not appear to be sabotage or terror related, though I could be wrong. Before the plane went down I heard a thunder clap and then the plane's engine began to make some really disturbing, unnatural noise. At that point, the Pilot pulled the nose of the plane to a 180 deg vertical ascent. And the next thing I knew the plane had crashed into a building; completely gutting out the building. This happened in Brooklyn, NY. There were no survivors and there may have been casualities on the ground.

I give this dream a few days to distill itself into the real world.

Date of dream: 11/21/2012
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP