Users Online Now: 2,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 848,528
Pageviews Today: 1,517,228Threads Today: 502Posts Today: 10,691
03:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rapture of the Church and the 7 year tribulation(actually 10 year tribulation)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There are 4 groups of people on the rapture:

Is your faith in Jesus Christ or is it in the rapture, It will be tested!

1. Pre-tribulation rapture
2. Mid-tribulation rapture
3. Post-tribulation rapture
4. No tribulation rapture

How long is tribulation?
The end of the age of grace is the beginning of the 70th week of daniel, or 7 year tribulation.

I think we all know that in the bible a day can equal a year or a day can equal a thousand years. In this next verse we see in the book of revelation the devil will throw some of you into prison that you may be tested 10 days. We will all be tested but some for only 42 months. Did you see it said "some of you will be tested 10 days(years), not all only some. Wouldn't that be nice if it was only 10 days..It is 10 years, 42 months before the 7 year tribulation for a total of 10 and a half year tribulation not 11 years but 10 and a half years
But look in Revelation 2:10 it says we have 10 days(years) of tribulation
Remember the church will be here until the beginning of the 7 year tribulation because the end of "the age of grace" doesn't come until the beginning of the last 7 years. Then those who remained faithful through the 42 months prior to the 7 will be in the rapture

Revelation 2:10

10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days(years). Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

There are 7 churches in Revelation, but we know there is only one church of God so these 7 churches are different levels of where people are in relationship to Jesus Christ.

God sends a strong delusion that if it were possible it would fool even the elect:
Watch!
1. We know the man of sin comes at the beginning of the 7 year tribulation. He makes a covenant with many for 1 week(7 years)
2 There was a great falling away first, why because 42 months of tribualation prior to the 7 year tribulation comes and there is no rapture, people lose faith in God.
3. The great delusion is there is a 42 month period prior to the 7 year tribulation to see who is faithful and who is only faithful to a rapture card.
<< 2 Thessalonians 2 >>
King James Version
1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Revelation 3:10 KJV

In the above verse, Pre-tribbers claim that Jesus will rapture the church before the tribulation. They claim the "hour of temptation" refers to the tribulation and "I will also keep them from" refers to Jesus' removal of the church from the earth. When translators have written "I will also keep the from the hour...," pre-tribbers claim "kept from" should have been translated "kept out of."

Before we examine this part of scripture, we must examine the first part of Jesus' message to the Philadelphian church.

"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, no man openeth;

"I know thy works, behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know I loved thee.

"Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep the from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth." (the hour of temptation is the 7 year tribulation, how did you keep the word of His patience, you endured the 42 months prior to the 7 year tribulation that the preachers aren't telling you about) Don't worry little flock God won't let a single tribulation come to you.WRONG!

Jesus said These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

People don't be deceived we are all gonna go through the 42 months of tribulation prior to the 7 and that 42 months is the destruction of the united states and being carried captive into other countries, be faithful to Jesus through that and you will see a rapture.

King James Version (KJV)

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP