Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Astral Plane/Death/Reincarnation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been reading a lot up on Astral projection & the astral plane. I understand we are technically living in the 4th-5th dimension spiritually, but consciously we cannot access it without a lot of practice. But what I don't get...when we die we to go the astral plane in an astral body and we choose to be reincarnated. Why do we choose to be reincarnated back on Earth? If the astral plane is so nice I mean, why do we want to come back and loose our access/memory to it.

I've heard that Earth is more like a college for our spirits, but what exactly do we have to learn on Earth that wouldn't be taught to us in the astral plane. And ascending to higher planes.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP