Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject First experience with Prison/Jail Industrial Complex
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have read in the past about the criminal 'justice'/industrial complex in the 'ol U. S. of A....but did not give credence to it. Pretty much lumped it into crying eyed weeping liberal b.s. "Good" people do not get caught up in, or harassed by the 'authorities', is what I previously reasoned. Oh sure traffic tickets are a pain in the arse, but it is what it is. Fast forward to this fall. I have personally experienced Law Enforcement Officers (LEO) ignorance/ineptitude/immaturity. I know, I know..my previous viewpoint was very naive. Long story short = me, my wife, and good friend not doing anything wrong and lawless -> LEO taking me into custody for Boating Under the Influence -> me passing ALL field sobriety tests -> LEO angry that I am not inebriated -> my arrest -> jail -> getting first hand experience in the faceless and lack of common sense meat grinder called the 'justice'/industrial complex.

I would like to see what everyones thoughts are on how my 'new' viewpoint: We live in a veil of freedom, due to LEO's and the gov/industry abusing power. They are keeping the masses as $$$ sources....and people at large let them do it. What the hell.wtf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP