Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Incredible dream last night...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, I'm usually very skeptical of people who post supposed "enlightening dreams" on here. But, I honestly think I had one last night. I've been meditating and praying more often lately because I've been having a rough time at work. So last night I had a very deep sleep due to me getting a lack of sleep the last few nights. I ended up having a very lucid dream. It was new years of this year and there were celebrations going on all over the world. Before the ball dropped, there was an announcement by the Pope and other leaders of all the world religions saying that they would now be uniting under one common religion. After they said this a black horse with a dark rider appeared at the new years celebration I was at. It was very frightening, not something you would expect to happen after all the world religions declaring peace. So, I stood up at this rally and yelled that the religions coming together would be a terrible thing for the world and then I realized I was dreaming so came into a lucid state. The police didn't like hearing that but then I started flying away into space where they couldn't get me. Following this I pretty much woke up. I don't even know why I'm posting this to be honest, but this dream was much different than anything I have ever experienced and seemed to be some kind of message.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP