Users Online Now: 1,317 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,142
Pageviews Today: 366,104Threads Today: 148Posts Today: 2,845
07:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Just talked to a FEMA insider. Time to panic ? ( sigh, .again?, I know...)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just worked on a guys truck who claims to work for FEMA.He was a decent customer ,paid good $ for brakes and thermostat.After he asks me about mounting a police style floodlight. Seems like a pain in the Azz so I ask why not just buy one of those handheld jobs they work great. He agreed and told me he had one but FEMA wants him to have one mounted so he could floodlight an area he may have to work on.I joke around about the FEMA camps having the barbed wire facing the inside. He said "yea they are all being moved to higher elevation.Higher than 400 feet. I admitted to being a conspiracy theorist type and he told me some serious shit is going down like FEMA is in FULL panic(?) mode mobilizing moving everything to higher elevation and buying LOTS of supplies(I mentioned the ammo !)I got the impression he was talking about coastal flooding(i'm in SoCal)He wants the message to get out to people he's not supposed to say anything.He doesn't know the WHY. He even asked me what could cause such flooding in such a short time?(I mentioned the solar flares, asteroid?)Not global warming he said it's happening soon. Get to high ground, higher than 400 feet.
So he mentioned some other stuff like he has this wierd little antennae on his truck that picks up (static?) in the air something to do with the solar shit it sends a signal to a unit which records data for FEMA.(I saw it)Well anyway he said he will come back for more work . I can't wait to ask a few questions...Better questions! He seemed nervous to talk about this stuff but bursting with anxiety about whatever is going down..I'll keep you guys informed.
...And no, he's not my uncle.Sorry no link , but it happened about an hour ago.
next time I'll take pictures of his truck and the weird stuff on it..
hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP