Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject so i went and saw the new Red Dawn
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message and it wasn't half BAD!! ending could of been better. Overall worth the price of a ticket, i only go to a movie a few times a year.

it shares alot from the 1984 original. But in this EMP weapons are used to take out portions of our grid, and they have a tech that allows them to shield themselves from the pulse. Russians take eastern sea board, northkoreans and Chinese west/mid west. 5 states are free America...that's all i will say

it was action packed. And stands as a decent action adventure film on it's own right. The acting wasn't half bad either. Being a big fan of the original, i was pleasntely surprised. Might be worth seeing this weekend for the holiday just an FYI.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP