Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is Ego
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message What is ego?

I have experienced ego death before, and it became clear to me that my ego is a separate entity. At one point I observed my ego using my body and speaking.

So does anyone have more insight? Is my ego also a concious entity as I am? does my ego have an ego?

Or is my ego just my brain? my computer? Is it able to run without me?

I have read a lot about ego since my ego death, and I have not seen satisfactory evidence to suggest either theory.

Also, I feel like there may be more than one "me" in here. If I am just an observer, and perhaps slight controller of my ego, who is to say there is not more than one me in here?

This other me that i feel sometimes, is that jsut my ego? and again is that ego something other than mechanical?

Or is it me looking through my ego, thinking I am my ego, feeling my higher self that is actually me.

If i talk to my higher self through my ego, how does that work? How does my hihger self respond to my ego if I am my higher self but looking through my ego.

What is subconcious? it seems to know a lot of stuff. I've talked to it before. Is that my higher self? but then how do I not experience my higher self if I Am my higher self. I'm experiencing my ego, which seems to be separate.

I am sure everyone can see me getting confused. I need some logic here to help me out.

Discuss!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP