Users Online Now: 2,129 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,213,255
Pageviews Today: 1,703,814Threads Today: 468Posts Today: 8,611
01:49 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Truth Behind Thanksgiving Day and The Lies of a Nation Built On Tyranny and Murder
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The following vid is a short story on the true origins of the Thanksgiving Holiday.

I am a true patriot, a patriot for ALL of the good souls that reside on this planet Earth. Although I believe our generation and the two before us had nothing to do with the tyranny and murder this country was built upon I do believe we have a responsibility to teach our children the truth, so much of which has been buried beneath web after web of lies taught to make us feel entitled to our so-called 'rich and peaceful history'.

I am so very thankful for the love I am able to experience during this existence and I choose to live out the rest of my life here spreading love and the truth so that the generations after me can fully understand their origins and build a Nation and a Planet who's soul's stand together arm-in-arm as Brother and Sister.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP