Users Online Now: 2,132 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,936,833
Pageviews Today: 2,861,752Threads Today: 782Posts Today: 16,260
11:18 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have you ever encountered "witches" in your dreams, men in black, or other similar phenomena?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Im not the only one that sees them. I have a friend that has also seen "men in suits" that were following him in a dream.

I dont see men in suits, the people I see look like ordinary people. The thing is, they look familiar to me, and they notice I am watching them.

I look at my watch, even in my dreams, to keep track of witches, they are even there as well.

The craziest thing, is that when notice these "familiar" people, i look at my watch, its always 11:45, or the same..

After I look at my watch, I look back up at them, and they are kind of in shock, but are still under the impression that I dont know they are following me.

Then I look at my watch again, the numbers begin to scramble...

When I look up again at them, they run in terror, screaming "Nooooo!"

Trailing from their tailbone region, a white thread.

They are running from something.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP