Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject First holiday in 48 years spent without family
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message .....and I had the time of my life. I volunteered at a homeless shelter.
No big egos, no bitching about the food, no faked conversations or bs lies about how good someone's business is doing.

Sooo freaking refreshing.

Everyone was equal. No one talked about who had gained the most weight or made the most money over the year.

My grown children and grandchildren, even my elderly mother was pissed I made this decision.

Not I.... I will do it again. It was so liberating from a superficial existence.

I challenge anyone who has never done it to try it.

I had a stereotype pictured in my mind of what I would find. What I found was totally different. These people had teeth, clean clothes, smelled good and every single one had a smile and was grateful.

Today changed my life. These were everyday people just like you and I.

From this day forward, I will be different. I will be better.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP