Users Online Now: 2,150 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 461,811
Pageviews Today: 780,160Threads Today: 332Posts Today: 5,074
10:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 21/ 11 - Did Something Happen To Earth?? Lots Of M Flares + NZ Tongariro & 2 Italy Volcanos Erupted + Activity Near Sinkhole + Iceland Incident
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Something may of happened with the Earth Yesterday and we weren't aware of it till NOW...

It seems that there could be increasing Seismic/Lava activity around the world starting...

Starting yesterday 21st, a lot has happened and is ongoing..

So Far since yesterday, There has been an increase of seismic activity at the Louisiana Sinkhole. NZ Tongariro Erupted, as did Stromboli & Etna and they ain't finished yet...Just while writing this post out, it has come apparent that there has been an event in Iceland too....Also yesterday, Yellowstone's seismographs were quite busy for some reason....

Also, curiously, yesterday we had a number of M Flares erupt off the sun AS WELL..I think it was around 5 Ms but check NINs thread out to confirm..

All the information mentioned above is posted below with link to webcams and so on...

Ok, so yesterday there was this following thread:

Thread: Officials: We’ve been advised that increased seismic activity has been recorded near Louisiana sinkhole

Today, I took my usual trip to Volcano Cafe, this was the article posted today:

-----------------------------------------------------------

New Zealand:

Tongariro, brief eruption on November 21th.

Shortly after midnight (CET) lughduniense alerted us here at vC that Tongariro had erupted and pointed to it´s camera.
After reading a lot of articles today and checking info from other sites listed below, i sum it up as this: A very short eruption took place during daytime when quite some hikers were on the mountain. It came with no real warning but caused no damage, neither for humans nor for infrastructure, cars or airplanes. The plume rose to a height of a little over 3km.

Pics & Full article
[link to volcanocafe.wordpress.com]

Comment from Alyson on above link:

Alyson says:
November 22, 2012 at 00:28

Wow Bruce – your timing has been impeccable! Right on cue Tongariro erupts! I was going to import the link from the Guardian – which had an interview with Geonet – but I expect it is in the other links too.

That was amazingly quick on the draw there Spica!
It may have only lasted 5 minutes but they are suggesting this was just a prequel – very neat

BBC News Article On Eruption:
[link to www.bbc.co.uk]

Link to NZ Drums:
[link to www.geonet.org.nz]

Webcam:
[link to geonet.org.nz]

Also, check out this link from Geonet for NZ, look under 'Reawakening'....Gulp
[link to geonet.org.nz]

More Information and Link can be found on Volcano Cafe Link above.

------------------------------------------------------------

Italy:

O​n reading the comments on there, it came apparent that Italy's Etna and Stromboli had erupted as well with Etna still to show her true nature....

Etna:

peter german says:
November 21, 2012 at 19:31

Rather intense glowing over Etna´s New Southeast Crater!

Reply:

Inge B. says:
November 21, 2012 at 19:42

Also some degassing going on acc. to the thermocams:

Thermocams:
[link to www.ct.ingv.it]

Webcams:
[link to www.radiostudio7.it]
[link to www.lave-volcans.eu]

Etna is probably a one to watch over the next few days, it really can put on a nice show for us....

Stromboli

Meanwhile, Stromboli in Italy Erupted also...

[link to www.facebook.com]

See more information and pictures on Volcano Cafe..

Stromboli Webcams & Thermocam:
[link to www.eolnet.it]
[link to 193.206.127.20]

Iceland:

Gla​cier run from Grímsvötn volcano: Acc. to the volcanologist Finnur Pálsson (from RÚV) , a small glacier run has begun in Grímsvötn. The ice over the subglacial lakes went down by 10 m in 1 day. This means that the water has started to run down under the glacier to the river Gígja (which is on the famous Skeidarársandur, inundated in the floods from the 1996 glacier run). Since 1996 the runs have been rather small, esp. as the last one was just one year ago.

[link to www.ruv.is]

Comment from Volcano Cafe:

Inge B. says:
November 22, 2012 at 20:23

Water height in Gígjukvísl has gone up from 50 to around 100 cm, but not very suddenly.
[link to vmkerfi.vedur.is]

So, activity could be rising causing the glacier to melt...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yellowsto​ne:

Also yesterday, I noticed that Yellowstone's Seismographs were quite busy with activity...

On the following link, click previous day in blue at top till it shows the 21st Nov...

[link to www.isthisthingon.org]

As you can see, it was very busy yesterday with activity, Even the Sun spat out at least 4/5 M Flares....

I think something may of happened yesterday with the Earth..We got all that activity with seismic stuff and the Sun. Something probably happened in or around this Earth and the Sun probably acted to it seen as we could be connected magnetically....It has also been said on Nins Thread that there is still High chances for M & X Flares...Please see her thread here:

Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 1489)

Either way, I do find it strange that all this stuff started to happen yesterday..and it is running into today and maybe beyond...We'll have to wait and see...

hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP