Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Squirrel DOOM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found a squirrel in my yard just a few minutes ago. He kept running in tight circles to the right. When I walked in his path he just ran right over my boots in the same circle.

I picked him up to see if he had bath salts residue on his whiskers and noticed he had blood around his nose. His teeth were fine. He kept nibbling my gloves.

I put him back in the yard and got a little pet carrier to put him in. Once in he is just sitting there. I put in water and a few veggies. He is just hanging out right now.

If he is fine in the morning I'll let him loose if not I'll put him down. He was not bit by anything or hit by a car. I have never seen one fall out of a tree. What would cause him to bleed from the nose and act screwy?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP