Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 518,954
Pageviews Today: 892,514Threads Today: 392Posts Today: 6,138
11:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject how to help girlfriend that wants to lose weight?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now mind you she is not some obese typical American that weighs 300lbs.

But she does like food, she loves cooking foods, and loves eating a lot of it.

But she is very self=-conscious of her weight and wants to lose weight, but yet can't stop eating more than what she needs.

Myself, I eat when I am full, and that is about half (if that) of what she eats.

I personally do not understand how she can eat so much and not be full, and then wants to eat dessert.

But I hate sweet foods anyway.

She's a vegetarian and mostly eats breads, vegetables, and fruits. But she always puts cheese, milk, butter, and a lot of fattening diary products in her food. And she eats twice as much as me.

I want to suggest to her a 1500 calorie diet, but she has been doing this "1 day fasting" thing. Where you eat normally one day, and maybe an apple or 2 the next day.

I saw this on a BBC documentary about fasting (and I think she watched it too... which is why I think she is doing this).

But I think a 1500 calorie diet would be better for her as I heard not eating makes you more fat (somehow? I don't know).

Any suggestions? Or is the 1500 calorie diet the way to go?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP